It has been a long time since we got ourselves organised. Life has been very full and it seems like new surprises and challenges await at every turn.
This June we are organising our new tangles technique class for returning students. [ All participants need to have attended at least a 101 class with a CZT prior to attending this class. ]
This class will feature Bijou the snail from France – Zentangle HQ’s tiny mascot.
There will be an introduction to Bijou tiles, Bijou-isms, and two new techniques to add to your growing arsenal of tangling skills: Zentangle HQ’s Dingbatz technique, as well as a newly released technique by our very own Debbie New CZT – Whatz-its.
Whatz-its is a technique that Debbie ‘stumbled upon’ in her many tile swapping adventures and she has been playing with this technique from several years ago. Whilst she didn’t think it was that special then, she often received many questions about it and this interest made her decide to develop it into a proper technique for class.
Our very first Bijou, Dingbatz & Whatz-its techniques class is scheduled as follows:
- Date: Saturday, 30 June 2018
- Time: 2pm – 6pm
- Venue: 33A Hong Kong Street, Singapore 059672 [ 5-min walk from Clarke Quay MRT Stn Exit A/E ]
- Fees: $140/pax
- RSVP: support[at]tangledpursuits.com [ by 20 June 2018; slots are limited ]
- A personally curated class kit for taking home
- Drinks and light refreshments
- Completed a prior Zentangle 101 class with a CZT
- Basic Zentangle kit: 01 Micron [ Black ], pencil, tortillion
We hope to see you there!