The Zentangle 101 Class featuring White Tiles
The Zentangle 101 Class is a beginner level class for participants at all skill or experience levels.
This is a 4 hour, adult class and is held in a comfortable class size of 4 – 6 participants.
At this class, you will create and take home four pieces of unique, intricate, one of a kind art. You will also discover fresh inspiration from your own surroundings and that patterns and tangles exist everywhere.
Class fee includes the following:
- a Zentangle white-tile tool kit. You may bring your own tools if you like, but you won’t really need them as all you need for class will be provided in the kit.
After this class, you will be able to access the following benefits for yourself:
- Stress and anxiety relief
- Access to a self-directed art method [ that may be practised at your own pace, in your own time ]
- Creative freedom [ to explore art without the fear of making mistakes ]
- Non-verbal journaling
- Fresh perspective and insight
- and more…
If you are interested in attending a class with Debbie, please drop us an enquiry.
[ The above information is accurate as at May 2021. © ⌈†angled pursuits⌋ 2021 ]